COACHES: XPRESS TIMING SETS STARTING TIME .
COACHES NOTICE: 3A/4A Section 3 Sectional has been moved to Friday Girls race starts 2:15. Boys Race 3pm.
This meet is a qualifier for the AHSAA XC State Championship.
Top Four teams qualify for State Championship. Top 6 individuals not on qualifying teams also qualify to State.
DIRECTOR: Hobson Hite, Fairview H.S., 841 Welcome Rd., Cullman, AL
Phone: 256-796-5106 (school), 256-338-0566 (cell)
Fax: 256-796-9025 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Fee: $ 75.00 per team , $ 15.00 per individual $ 150.00 covers boys and girls
Awards: Top 4 teams receive trophy, Top 10 Individuals Receive All Section Medals.
State has sent SECTIONAL APPAREL to Sell - T-shirts $ 25.00 Long Sleeve - $ 30.00 CASH ONLY.
3A Section 3 : Fultondale, Hanceville, Holly Pond, Holt, J.B.Pennington, Locust Fork, Oakman, St. Bernard, Susan Moore, Vinemont, Winfield
3A/4A Girls : 2:15pm
3A/4A Boys : 3pm
Awards - 3:30pm
Checks Can be Mailed to:
Fairview High School
841 Welcome Rd.
Cullman Al. 35058
Special Rules- From AHSAA Fall Sports Book-
1. A team must participate in a section
qualifying meet in order to be eligible for the state meet.
2. Submit entries via the Alabama Runners
website (www.alabamarunners.com) one week before the section meet.
3. A school competing in a section meet may enter a maximum of 10 runners in
each division in which it enters
4. A school competing in the state meet may
enter a maximum of 10 runners in each division in which it qualifies.
5. Individuals and teams may qualify for the state meet at a section meet.
6. Running combined races in section meets is
permitted at the discretion of the section meet director.
7. Schools may substitute team members between
the section and state meets.
8. The assignment of teams in the starting boxes
at the state meet will be based on section winners, runners-up, and third place
9. Schools that fail to participate in a section
meet after submitting entry forms are subject to a monetary fine.
10.Use of GPS tracking/timing devices by participants is not allowed
GPS tracking/timing devices by participants are
Per NFHS rules, coaches and athletes may not
pace or run with participants during the race.
Per NFHS rules, the use of electronic devices for any review of an
official's decision is not permitted
- No discussions yet. Be the first!