Starting May 23rd we will be depreciating the MileSplit discussion boards, until that time you will be unable to start new threads or post replies
How was "Dew it on the Trails"?
10/14/2006 8:27:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
How was the meet. Seemed like a great day to run. A little chilly for the first race I bet.
How was the meet. Seemed like a great day to run. A little chilly for the first race I bet.
10/14/2006 11:29:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Results are already posted at www.huntsvilletrackclub.org under results. The results have been sent to several sites to be posted.
Results are already posted at www.huntsvilletrackclub.org under results. The results have been sent to several sites to be posted.
10/14/2006 11:35:07 PM
Coach
The weather was great actually. Coach Doke does a great job with the meet. His parents in the hospitality tent were super. Great Breakfast casarole. The times were great. For those doubters on the distance. We wheeled the course and it is right on down to the foot. Jennifer Dunn was awesome as usual. Coach Oakes did an amazing job as results were up within 5 minutes after the race. I think Mountain Brook will make this an annual event from now on. Good luck to the middle school teams going to Scottsboro on Monday. To Mark and all the other Gator fans....\"War Eagle\". Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good......AB
The weather was great actually. Coach Doke does a great job with the meet. His parents in the hospitality tent were super. Great Breakfast casarole. The times were great. For those doubters on the distance. We wheeled the course and it is right on down to the foot. Jennifer Dunn was awesome as usual. Coach Oakes did an amazing job as results were up within 5 minutes after the race. I think Mountain Brook will make this an annual event from now on. Good luck to the middle school teams going to Scottsboro on Monday. To Mark and all the other Gator fans....\"War Eagle\". Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good......AB
10/14/2006 11:48:54 PM
Coach
I looked at the results. It has the varsity boys as a 3 mile. We wheeled it out to a 5k. The varsity girls was also a 5k. The junior high races were 2 miles minus 6 feet....
I looked at the results. It has the varsity boys as a 3 mile. We wheeled it out to a 5k. The varsity girls was also a 5k. The junior high races were 2 miles minus 6 feet....
10/15/2006 8:25:55 PM
User
wow everyone ran amazing times! congrats to everyone!
wow everyone ran amazing times! congrats to everyone!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.