Registrations
07/24/2020 9:09:01 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
New Coach here - wondering if anyone can direct me. I am trying to register my team for races this season. I don't see anywhere, in any of the materials for any of the races, what happens if you register and then have to back out. Is there a deadline to do that or are you financially responsible once you register? Does it depend on the particular race organizer? Is there an "industry standard?" With so much unknown this season ( i.e. What if half my team gets sick? What if school admin pulls the plug on the season for the safety of the kids?), I am wary to register in advance without knowing cancellation policy. Thanks to anyone that can help me! Sincerely, Molly Broders (newbie)
New Coach here - wondering if anyone can direct me.

I am trying to register my team for races this season. I don't see anywhere, in any of the materials for any of the races, what happens if you register and then have to back out. Is there a deadline to do that or are you financially responsible once you register? Does it depend on the particular race organizer? Is there an "industry standard?"

With so much unknown this season ( i.e. What if half my team gets sick? What if school admin pulls the plug on the season for the safety of the kids?), I am wary to register in advance without knowing cancellation policy. Thanks to anyone that can help me!

Sincerely,
Molly Broders (newbie)
07/26/2020 9:11:01 AM
Power User
You can enter the meets but if any of those things happen just delete your entries to the meets. If you do not scratch entries then it is looked at as a no show which many meets will not give a refund.Best Wishes !!
You can enter the meets but if any of those things happen just delete your entries to the meets. If you do not scratch entries then it is looked at as a no show which many meets will not give a refund.Best Wishes !!
07/27/2020 2:35:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.