Entry Fee
01/29/2020 9:34:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Good morning coach, I have a quick question about the entry fee. It says that Tupelo High School owes $270. We are only bring 20 athletes and we are running in 6 relays. So, for $10 per athlete and $10 per relay, we should owe $260. Am I missing something? Just want to make sure we have the right amount of money on Friday. Thanks Coach Boyd Tupelo High School
Good morning coach,
I have a quick question about the entry fee. It says that Tupelo High School owes $270. We are only bring 20 athletes and we are running in 6 relays. So, for $10 per athlete and $10 per relay, we should owe $260. Am I missing something? Just want to make sure we have the right amount of money on Friday.

Thanks Coach Boyd Tupelo High School
01/30/2020 11:14:53 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
There's been a computer glitch with some teams that have one athlete being charged twice for some reason. Not sure why. Your math is correct and we'll certainly accept the correct amount. Sorry about that. Coach Hind
There's been a computer glitch with some teams that have one athlete being charged twice for some reason. Not sure why. Your math is correct and we'll certainly accept the correct amount. Sorry about that. Coach Hind

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.