Race Schedule
09/30/2019 12:11:02 PM
Coach
Is the race order finalized yet? I know it was in the process of possibly going through a change.
Is the race order finalized yet? I know it was in the process of possibly going through a change.
10/01/2019 7:31:06 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
You could actually contact the race director or the timing company directly. Their contact information is listed on the Race Information link on the Alabama Runners page. I would doubt it is changed from what is published on the page without a big effort to let everybody know. But the easiest way to get an answer is to go right to the source. Race Director Stan Johnson 256.566.4410 neverquitsj@aol.com
You could actually contact the race director or the timing company directly. Their contact information is listed on the Race Information link on the Alabama Runners page. I would doubt it is changed from what is published on the page without a big effort to let everybody know. But the easiest way to get an answer is to go right to the source. Race Director Stan Johnson 256.566.4410 neverquitsj@aol.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.