Individual athletes
03/13/2019 11:29:33 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Are you letting individual athletes in. If she or he are one of the top sprinters in the state.
Are you letting individual athletes in. If she or he are one of the top sprinters in the state.
03/14/2019 2:44:35 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Sorry the meet is only open to the listed schools
Sorry the meet is only open to the listed schools
03/17/2019 3:21:37 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachNorton Thanks I think the meet in the south would be better if they are geared for the best of the best to compete in. But ok thanks.
@CoachNorton Thanks I think the meet in the south would be better if they are geared for the best of the best to compete in. But ok thanks.
03/17/2019 4:55:33 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@icoachspeed71 I understand what you are saying but this meet is not set up for that. Sounds like you are more interested in getting your runners in the Mobile Meet of Champions. The MOC is totally setup as an individual competition. This meet is set up as a team competition. The Elite meet is also limited for time reasons. Good luck with your season.
@icoachspeed71
I understand what you are saying but this meet is not set up for that. Sounds like you are more interested in getting your runners in the Mobile Meet of Champions. The MOC is totally setup as an individual competition. This meet is set up as a team competition. The Elite meet is also limited for time reasons. Good luck with your season.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.