Lee County Tornado Victims
03/04/2019 12:40:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is there anything that we can do to help with the Lee County Schools/Teams that have been impacted by the tornadoes? We are praying, please let us know...
Is there anything that we can do to help with the Lee County Schools/Teams that have been impacted by the tornadoes? We are praying, please let us know...
03/04/2019 9:06:33 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I havent heard much around here but I've been sick and havent been out. I think the High Schools in the area made out well. Phenix City, Beauregard, SSHS, etc. were not structurally impacted. Might be nice to send old spikes their way if any kids had homes that were a loss. I know the tornados tore through pretty much everything around here. We lucked out and the closest one to my house was about a 1 1/2 miles.
I havent heard much around here but I've been sick and havent been out. I think the High Schools in the area made out well. Phenix City, Beauregard, SSHS, etc. were not structurally impacted.

Might be nice to send old spikes their way if any kids had homes that were a loss. I know the tornados tore through pretty much everything around here.

We lucked out and the closest one to my house was about a 1 1/2 miles.
03/05/2019 3:24:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@loremtr Sounds good... Let me know specifics as I have a couple of pair of spikes at the school... We will keep praying for all of you...
@loremtr Sounds good... Let me know specifics as I have a couple of pair of spikes at the school... We will keep praying for all of you...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.