Live Stream?
02/02/2018 8:23:04 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Will the meet be streamed live on milesplit?
Will the meet be streamed live on milesplit?
02/02/2018 10:44:38 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I was hoping for the same thing but I don't see the option anywhere
I was hoping for the same thing but I don't see the option anywhere
02/02/2018 1:45:04 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There probably will not be a live feed due to AHSAA rules. They will not allow live broadcast of playoff games of football, so I imagine it is the same with Track and Field. I could be wrong, but that is just my assumption.
There probably will not be a live feed due to AHSAA rules. They will not allow live broadcast of playoff games of football, so I imagine it is the same with Track and Field. I could be wrong, but that is just my assumption.
02/02/2018 7:28:41 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
You are correct. Milesplit does not have the rights to broadcast the State Meet. In the past few years, the NFHS feed has only been available on Saturday. According to the AHSAA web page, it appears to still be that way. There is a hyperlink that gets you here: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/tournament/alabama-winter-championships/indoor-track-al
You are correct. Milesplit does not have the rights to broadcast the State Meet. In the past few years, the NFHS feed has only been available on Saturday. According to the AHSAA web page, it appears to still be that way. There is a hyperlink that gets you here: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/tournament/alabama-winter-championships/indoor-track-al
02/02/2018 7:50:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Not all of the results from today have been posted. The 3A-5A + 7A 4x200 results are not showing. Always appreciate the hard work.
Not all of the results from today have been posted. The 3A-5A + 7A 4x200 results are not showing. Always appreciate the hard work.
02/02/2018 8:49:18 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
As of 7:48 pm, all those results, and everything other final from today, are posted.
As of 7:48 pm, all those results, and everything other final from today, are posted.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.