4A-7A meet Postponed until noon!

Below is a copy of the email sent out to Athletic Directors and head coaches regarding the impending weather that could affect the state meet.

I reached out to the Gulf Shores Meet Director and asked that I be informed (no matter the time) when a decision has been made.