So every year during Thanksgiving many people ponder what they are thankful for. It has been my experience that Cross Country is a sport that has a huge impact on many of the athletes that participate. Let's hear what YOU are thankful for Cross Country for!
Sometimes the field events don't get much attention. Here are the top 20 girls in our database in all indoor field events.
Some of these marks are amazing. A 15ft vault in the barn? Seriously?
Cross Country season is over. Time to break out the 1/4 in pyramids. Today we look at the top 20 indoor distance runners with performances in our database. Here's the boys.
Cross Country season is over. Time to break out the 1/4 in pyramids. Today we look at the top 20 indoor distance runners with performances in our database. Here's the girls.
Top 500 boys times from the Foot Locker South Region states as of November 20th.
Top 500 girls times from the Foot Locker South Region states as of November 20th.
Top 21 best sophomore boys performers from the month of November in the nation.
The top 21 sophomore girls XC performers in the nation from the last 4 weeks!
The girls had their 10 year reunion earlier today. This tiem the boys get their shot. Who is the fastest in the past 10 years?
10 years goes by quick when you aren't paying attention. These girls hold the top 15 times over the past 10 years.
Who participated in the early signing period? Wehave the ones that were sent in to us here.
We looked at the girls times earlier today. Lets see what kind of times the boys have had over the last 4 years.
Watch the trailer of On The Rise: Allie Ostrander, part of a new MileSplit original video series.
It is time we start looking back historically at the sport of Cross Country. Here are the Top 10 times from girls for the past 4 years.
Next season we'll be seeing some early season times below 16 minutes. Gues we'll have to wait until next year though.
NXN Midwest & Northwest, Ostrander races for first time since early October, suprise Michiganders go big!
Wondering who the top returning girls in 2016 are? We here at MileSplit have compiled a list of the top 50 girls we will be seeing next season.
Wondering who raced in the in the D1 Regionals this week? We have their times right here!
At the beginning of the #statjunkie series, my goal was to give a breakdown of performances by grade level, Along the way i decided to look at participation by grade level as well.
Casandra Pickens of Baker HS was the 7th fastest senior at the state meet. Where did you end up?
12th grade boys were the fastest in the state and deservedly so.
Nick Klein was the 11th fastest Junior at the state meet. Were you in front or behind him?
Spain Park's Zoe Shore was the 5th fastest Junior at state. Where did everyone else fall?
Jack Morgan of Spanish Fort had the 12th best time among sophomore boys. How did the others rank?
- National Throws Conference - Dublin, Ohio: Dec 27-29 (For Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Fans)
- Article Comment: Ryan Kirk's Six Flags Wild Safari Invitational Blog - Day 1
- new pole vault rule and question.
- Article Comment: Boys 10 Year Class Reunion - A Decade of Fast Times #statjunkie
- Article Comment: Top Boys Times From the Past 4 Years
- Results for DIII South-Southeast Regional
- MLK Indoor Meet??
- Article Comment: 12th Graders at State: Girls #statjunkie
- ZOMBIE ESCAPE CHASE 5K
- outdoor state schedule...rough on 7a boys jumpers
- Magic City Invitational
- NCAA DII Cross Country Championships
- Nike Cross Nationals
- Birmingham Middle School Indoor Meet #1
- Foot Locker Nationals
- Holiday Invitational
- USATF National Junior Olympics XC Championships
- Indoor Alumni Age Group Invitational - Track Clubs Welcome
- Ice Breaker Invitational 1A-6A
- Ice Breaker Invitational 7A
- Karly Plunkett to University of Montevallo
- Austin Norwood to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Trevian Jenkins to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Chris Taylor to University of South Alabama
- Taylor Young to University of South Alabama
- Caitlyn Dressler to University of South Alabama
- Sam Brown to University of South Alabama
- Kaylee Quinn to University of North Alabama
- Sean Collins to University of South Alabama
- Lane Adams to University of South Alabama