Heading to the Auburn Early Bird Meet this weekend? Here are the performance lists. We will also have photo galleries and some race video upon completion.
Help UNCW reach their goal of $250,000 by May 31, 2015 by donating to UNCW.edu/supporttrackandfield
The first few weeks of the season it is difficult to run a virtual meet with any accuracy. With that in mind here is the virtual meet from 2014 taking away the class of 2014 and virtual meet from 2015 indoor performances.
Deonte Tolbert led the indoor 60m and 400m this year. Will he get the 100, 200, and 400m during outdoor?
Can anyone top home school wonder Sarah Kettel? She will race in-state rival Audrey Belf head-to-head at MITS Indoor State Championship this weekend
Kayla Williams had an amazing indoor season. Can she keep it up during the outdoor season?
Harrison Dudley (Paul Bryant) leads the sprints while Andy Smith (Homewood) and Ben Bryant (Opelika) split the distance events.
Drew Hunter is the only prep to break 9 minutes this year, but Elijah Armstrong is undefeated. Who else ranks at the top?
Jayla Kirkland and Mary Grace Strozier lead 6A girls. Find out who else is on top among 6A girls.
We had some sprinting stars really shine this past weekend
We saw it last week with Kamryn McIntosh in the 600m, but why stop there?
Sheldon Britton leads the 800 and 1600 among returning 5A boys from 2014 outdoor performances.
Brittany Stiles (Beauregard) leads the discus among returning 5A girls. She is coming off a standout indoor season as well.
Jawon McDowell is towards the top in the 100, 200, and 400m. Anyone else stepping up to challenge him?
Cele Moon is coming off an injury from Cross Country season. Let's see if she can hold on to the top spot in the 1600 and 3200.
Mathew Likely (Hillcrest-Evergreen) leads the 100m and 200m among returning 3A boys.
Emma Kate Holdbrooks (Winfield) will be a formidable opponent this season in the distance races among 3A girls.
And you thought this indoor season was already crazy enough, hah, please
Nominate your coach for the Brooks 2015 Inspiring Coach of the Year Award
Former Alabama HS athletes competed around the country this past week. Check out how these college athletes did!
Cameron Trammell leads the state in three events in preseason standings from 2014 outdoor. Where does everyone else fall?
Part of our ramp up coverage for the 2015 Outdoor Season. Here are the pre-season returning rankings for 2A Girls.
Ready for some indoor? I'm ready for some warmer weather myself! We at least will get one of these this week. Here are the meets on the calendar this week.
The University of Mobile men's track and field team had athletes qualify for the NAIA National Championship in three events Saturday, as the UMobile men and women competed at the Embry Riddle Last Chance.
See how you stand up against these flexibility standards and learn how to improve if you fall short. (via Competitor.com)
- Bob Jones Jr High Meet 2015
- Individual State Champion Titles
- Cullman Junior High Meet # 1 2015
- Article Comment: How To Rehab A Sprained Ankle
- Northeast Alabama Junior High Track Circuit
- Guntersville High's Relay on the Lakes 2015
- Article Comment: 2015 Checklist for Alabama Outdoor Track Coaches
- 59th Southeastern Relays 2015
- Cereal night
- Cereal night
- Leith Rawson to University of Mobile
- Olivia Goldsby to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Kaitlin York to University of Alabama
- Gabrielle Chunn to University of Mobile
- Kiara Williams to University of Alabama
- Kaleigh Akers to Mississippi College
- Chris Taylor to University of South Alabama
- Karly Plunkett to University of Montevallo
- Austin Norwood to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Trevian Jenkins to University of Alabama at Huntsville