Some of these 8th graders don't just lead their class, they lead the state in times.
All you need to know from Foot Locker as the cross country season comes to a close
We used our database to calculate the rankings in to the track meet. Athletes are scored as if in a meet resulting in a Virtual Meet with Team Scores. These rankings were calculated by scoring the rankings as a meet. We scored 20 deep for individuals and 20 deep for relays. For example, for individuals 1st place received 20 points for their team, on down to 1 point for 20th place.
7th Graders in some instance are integral parts of a varsity teams. Here are the 7th grade boys and girls that lead the state in their grade level at the varsity classficiation.
Week #2 leaderboard of the national leading girls performances in indoor track.
So it is time to revive the "Best Performance of the Week" polls. Athletes overall had huge marks this past week. Be sure to vote for a boy performance and a girl performance. If you want to ensure your person wins, let everyone know they need to vote.
The collegiate indoor season is slowly starting to kick off. See what former Alabama high school athletes have started competition.
Watch MileSplit's extensive race footage of the boys race from the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals.
Watch MileSplit's extensive race footage of the girls race from the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals.
Were you at the Holiday Invitational? Chances are we have a photo of you. Photos are being uploaded as you read this.
The Cross Country season is officially over with the conclusion of Foot Locker Nationals and the Holiday Invitational has several US #1s.
Huge performances at the Holiday Invitational. Will big marks this early in the season mean we are in for an amazing January?
Photo galleries from the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals.
Complete results of the boys race from the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals.
Complete results of the girls race from the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals.
Watch the 2014 Foot Locker Nationals live on MileSplit starting at 8 AM PST (11 AM EST) on Saturday.
Get the live results right here!
The hurdles are wide open this year. Check out the top 10 in 7A!
No one is under a minute in the 400m but several are knocking on the door. Who will get there first?
Several boys look to go under 2 minutes in the 800m this year. McDonough already under 10 minutes in the 3200m.
Will we have a girls indoor 1600m like last year? Find out!
Will Jayla Kirkland lead the state in the 60m this year? She was top 30 in the nation so chances are she will!
Ben Bryant debuts in 2015 with a 4:35 indoor 1600m performance. How fast will he go this season?
Some of the strongest distance runners in the state will be coming out of 6A this season.
We already have a sub-50 400m out of 6A. Going to be a fast season.
- Last Chance Invitational 2015
- State Meet Qualifying
- How is it legal?
- Florida Distance Summer Camp
- Question for those involved in the Pole Vault
- Article Comment: Vote for the Best Performance at the Holiday Invitational!
- Magic City & Holiday Invites Incorrect or NO Measurements recorded for long jump
- The ranking keep converting 3200 times
- Indoor Seed Times
- Holiday Invitational 2014
- Indoor Alumni Age Group Invitational - Track Clubs Welcome
- Ice Breaker Invitational 1A-6A
- Ice Breaker Invitational 7A
- 1st Annual Jingle Bell Sprint
- UAB Blazer Invite
- Birmingham Middle School Indoor Meet #2
- Kentucky Invitational
- KYA High School Indoor Classic
- Auburn Indoor Invitational
- Martin Luther King Indoor Track Classic
- Kiara Williams to University of Alabama
- Kaleigh Akers to Mississippi College
- Trevian Jenkins to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Chris Taylor to University of South Alabama
- Karly Plunkett to University of Montevallo
- Austin Norwood to University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Taylor Young to University of South Alabama
- Caitlyn Dressler to University of South Alabama
- Sean Collins to University of South Alabama
- Lane Adams to University of South Alabama