Wrong athete entered.
02/04/2020 3:46:01 PM
Coach
The wrong athete was entered in the 60 m high hurdles for Springville High school boys. Carson Popham is showing as my second entry, but I entered Brock Bowers. I don't know how that happened. Can that be changed?
The wrong athete was entered in the 60 m high hurdles for Springville High school boys. Carson Popham is showing as my second entry, but I entered Brock Bowers. I don't know how that happened. Can that be changed?
02/04/2020 6:27:20 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@kmahaffey The following is from the Indoor Track Sports Book: ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit entries online at alabamarunners.com by midnight on Monday, Feb. 3, after which no entries will be accepted. All substitutions, changes and scratches must be made by noon on Wednesday, Feb. 5, via email to Xpress Timing at xpress28@aol.com. No additions may be made. The only changes and substitutions permitted at the meet will be those necessitated by verified sickness or injury and approved by the Jury of Appeals.
@kmahaffey
The following is from the Indoor Track Sports Book:

ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit entries online at alabamarunners.com by midnight on Monday, Feb. 3, after which no entries will be accepted.
All substitutions, changes and scratches must be made by noon on Wednesday, Feb. 5, via
email to Xpress Timing at xpress28@aol.com. No additions may be made.
The only changes and substitutions permitted at the meet will be those necessitated by verified
sickness or injury and approved by the Jury of Appeals.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.