Outdoor season is here and it's important that we have our team of content contributors in place, so we can be sure to line-up coverage at as many meets as possible.
Alabama Runners is looking for videographers, photographers, and writers to help us promote the athletes from our state!
Specifically, we're looking for individuals who can not only acquire video and photo content but who also have the ability to conduct video and photo editing.
We are especially in need of representatives in the following locations:
- Southern Alabama (Mobile)
Our open positions are paid via an event-by-event basis and your responsibilities could include:
- race footage
- acquisition of photo content
- post-race interviews with athletes
- written features and athlete Q&A's
The needs noted above will be discussed in more detail with the successful applicants directly by our state site editor.
If you're interested in becoming a contributor for Alabama Runners, please contact Tim Loreman and include information relating to your experiences with videography, photography, and writing, your schedule of when you would be available to attend meets on our behalf, as well as any questions about the position that you may have.
Prior to contacting us, please remember that you must have the following:
- access to videography and photography equipment (we do not provide devices)
- an ability to quickly apply the material that you acquire at meets to our site (same day is preferred)
- accessibility to attend meets on Saturday mornings (when the majority of big meets take place)
Contact me, Milesplit Alabama State Editor Tim Loreman, at: firstname.lastname@example.org