$75.00 per team per division/gender or $15.00 per individual for teams less than 5
Race LocationCentral High School of Clay County
1 Bob Riley Dr.
Lineville, AL 36266
Course Conditions:85% grass, 10% Wooded Trail and 5% dirt and fine gravel
Top 2 teams in each division earn plaques
Top 10 individuals in each division earn medals
8:00 am Varsity Girls (Unlimited Entries)
8:45 am Varsity Boys (Unlimited Entries)
Mail checks or bring with you to the meet.
Central High School
ATTN: Jamie Watts
1 Bob Riley Drive
Lineville, AL 36266
Email Jamie Watts with any questions at email@example.com
- Coaches only will pick up the packet
Coaches (or a team assistant) may select and set up team area
- Coaches will then communicate for athletes to enter team area
Coaches will ensure social distancing and face coverings
- Coaches will instruct all parents to remain in parking area until 5 minutes before race
- Coaches will distribute bibs and chips (be sure to count how many you received)
Teams may warm up without interacting or socializing with other teams
- Coaches (or a team assistant) may provide snacks, water, hand sanitizer for your team
- Coaches instruct athletes to approach start line 5 minutes before wave start
- Coaches instruct athletes to remove masks upon race officials whistle
- Coaches instruct athletes to wear face mask upon finishing
- Coaches instruct athletes to return immediately to tent area for water
- Coaches (or assistant) may collect timing chips and place back in ziplock bag
Timing chips not returned will be charged to the team not the meet director
- A team captain/coach/assistant may view the posted results. Take pics. share via text
- Those teams that did not receive trophies may leave.
- Athletes that did not receive medals or overall awards may leave.
- Only coaches, medalists, and team captains should stay for awards.
- Return timing chips before leaving the competition site.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!