Coach Wood Atta Boys
10/17/2020 8:40:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hats off to Coaches Andy Christie, Michael Sexton and the whole Mill Creek crew for a Great Meet. With all the challenges that COVID has presented, the Meet was very well organized, races ran exactly on-time, volunteers were aplenty helping and the perfect weather didn't hurt. I even saw Coach Wood himself out there helping with the meet. Even with having to move the Meet to being over 2 days, it still kept it's "Big Meet" feel. I know it takes countless volunteers, many behind the scenes to make it all come together. Kudos everyone!!!
Hats off to Coaches Andy Christie, Michael Sexton and the whole Mill Creek crew for a Great Meet. With all the challenges that COVID has presented, the Meet was very well organized, races ran exactly on-time, volunteers were aplenty helping and the perfect weather didn't hurt. I even saw Coach Wood himself out there helping with the meet.

Even with having to move the Meet to being over 2 days, it still kept it's "Big Meet" feel. I know it takes countless volunteers, many behind the scenes to make it all come together. Kudos everyone!!!
10/18/2020 1:22:14 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Agreed - great job to all and thanks to all who helped put the meet on! This was only the second time we have made the trip over but everyone involved in our program has loved it both years. Keep up the great work!
Agreed - great job to all and thanks to all who helped put the meet on! This was only the second time we have made the trip over but everyone involved in our program has loved it both years. Keep up the great work!
10/19/2020 6:48:32 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you both! We could not do it without our amazing crew of parents who volunteer countless hours to pull the meet off.
Thank you both! We could not do it without our amazing crew of parents who volunteer countless hours to pull the meet off.
10/19/2020 10:04:56 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks right back to all of the teams who brought their 'A' games . This year has been crazy, and I was a little bit worried about the smaller race sizes maintaining the competitive atmosphere that we're used to, but top-to-bottom you all put on a show. Thanks for coming out and thanks for throwing down. It was a lot of fun.
Thanks right back to all of the teams who brought their 'A' games . This year has been crazy, and I was a little bit worried about the smaller race sizes maintaining the competitive atmosphere that we're used to, but top-to-bottom you all put on a show.

Thanks for coming out and thanks for throwing down. It was a lot of fun.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.