Indoor State Championship
01/21/2020 1:38:17 PM
Coach
Good afternoon just checking if anyone else have trouble selecting a division. I cannot select a team,I only get this message, (403): Division requires team to be in the following league: Name: Id: 84. Thanks
Good afternoon just checking if anyone else have trouble selecting a division. I cannot select a team,I only get this message, (403): Division requires team to be in the following league: Name: Id: 84. Thanks
01/21/2020 8:17:17 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mapayne Coach, just looked at your registration. Looks like you need to choose a division before you can enter the meet. When I looked you had no division assigned. Go back and select one.
@mapayne

Coach, just looked at your registration. Looks like you need to choose a division before you can enter the meet. When I looked you had no division assigned. Go back and select one.
01/22/2020 8:58:36 PM
Coach
I also have the same issue as Coach Payne however I have selected my division (1A-3A)and the information will not load. I get the never-ending circle. Thanks.
I also have the same issue as Coach Payne however I have selected my division (1A-3A)and the information will not load. I get the never-ending circle.
Thanks.
01/23/2020 9:11:07 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachnsdq I just checked entries. There are 1A-3A teams already entered. Not sure what your problem is without looking further. Please email me at tloreman@milesplit.com with your name and school so I know where to look.
@coachnsdq

I just checked entries. There are 1A-3A teams already entered. Not sure what your problem is without looking further. Please email me at tloreman@milesplit.com with your name and school so I know where to look.
01/31/2020 1:50:09 PM
Coach
Has anyone figured out this issue listed above? I am going through the same issue. I am trying to select our division but I keep getting an error message. Any info helps. Thanks
Has anyone figured out this issue listed above? I am going through the same issue. I am trying to select our division but I keep getting an error message. Any info helps. Thanks

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.