Importing Roster From a CSV/Excel File
03/06/2019 12:50:21 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
We are preparing to launch a new feature giving coaches the ability to edit their roster from a CSV or Excel file. That being said, we are currently testing to make sure everything is working properly. If you are a coach and have a CSV/Excel file of your roster, I'd love for you to send it my way (david.everett@flosports.tv). This will allow us to better test to make sure our product works for everyone. Thanks!
We are preparing to launch a new feature giving coaches the ability to edit their roster from a CSV or Excel file. That being said, we are currently testing to make sure everything is working properly. If you are a coach and have a CSV/Excel file of your roster, I'd love for you to send it my way (david.everett@flosports.tv). This will allow us to better test to make sure our product works for everyone.

Thanks!
03/16/2019 7:03:40 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Do we need to name columns? What info do you need? Last name, first name, gender and grad year?
Do we need to name columns? What info do you need? Last name, first name, gender and grad year?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.