Entries by Athlete vs Entries by Event
02/08/2019 10:23:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Any chance this may get added? I know we briefly discussed this at the start of indoor. Now that outdoor is closing in, more athletes mean more chances to miss someone or put them in too many events.
Any chance this may get added? I know we briefly discussed this at the start of indoor. Now that outdoor is closing in, more athletes mean more chances to miss someone or put them in too many events.
02/26/2019 9:39:33 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Agree. This would be very helpful.
Agree. This would be very helpful.
02/26/2019 12:12:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This would make my life much easier. At least you can now check the entries by athlete after you've entered them.
This would make my life much easier. At least you can now check the entries by athlete after you've entered them.
02/27/2019 8:51:06 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Good afternoon all, First off - thank you all for the feedback. It's incredibly helpful for us as we work to build a system that is easy to use for coaches across the country. I apologize that we took the ability to enter by athletes away, at least for the time being. We brought back the report to help alleviate not knowing which events athletes are entered in. While we might have taken a step back here, it's our goal to continually improve our product & make your lives easier. In the past few months, we've added the ability to import entries from a previous meet, added a help center to help answer questions for coaches entering or hosting meets, and a number of other improvements. One note specifically in regards to athletes entering too many events - we rolled out a field in meet manager where meet hosts can set an event limit for each athlete. This would restrict any athlete from going over a set max # of events. Thanks, David Everett - Product Manager
Good afternoon all,

First off - thank you all for the feedback. It's incredibly helpful for us as we work to build a system that is easy to use for coaches across the country. I apologize that we took the ability to enter by athletes away, at least for the time being.
We brought back the report to help alleviate not knowing which events athletes are entered in.
While we might have taken a step back here, it's our goal to continually improve our product & make your lives easier. In the past few months, we've added the ability to import entries from a previous meet, added a help center to help answer questions for coaches entering or hosting meets, and a number of other improvements. One note specifically in regards to athletes entering too many events - we rolled out a field in meet manager where meet hosts can set an event limit for each athlete. This would restrict any athlete from going over a set max # of events.

Thanks,

David Everett - Product Manager

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.