Live Stream
01/31/2019 8:58:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Can we access the live video stream to watch the indoor state championships through Al.Milesplit.com, or do we have to pay an additional fee to Flotrack?
Can we access the live video stream to watch the indoor state championships through Al.Milesplit.com, or do we have to pay an additional fee to Flotrack?
02/01/2019 9:00:27 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Abrown67]Can we access the live video stream to watch the indoor state championships through Al.Milesplit.com, or do we have to pay an additional fee to Flotrack?[/quote] I have the same question, why the extra Flowtrack fee???
Abrown67 wrote:

I have the same question, why the extra Flowtrack fee???
02/01/2019 9:27:09 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There does not seem to be any way to watch the live stream, except to sign up for FloTrack, at 12.95/month?
There does not seem to be any way to watch the live stream, except to sign up for FloTrack, at 12.95/month?
02/01/2019 9:35:50 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have Flotrack, but its only showing coverage for tomorrow, not today. Will prelims go live?
I have Flotrack, but its only showing coverage for tomorrow, not today. Will prelims go live?
02/01/2019 10:45:14 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Abrown67, @Mzy4pw, @eguertal In regards to the stream, it is on FloTrack. Those who subscribed to the Universal or Monthly plan have access to FloTrack (and other FloSports sites) through their subscription. If you chose the MileSplit yearly plan, you can contact support@flosports.tv to upgrade your account to Universal. Videos from the live stream will be available after on MileSplit for all MileSplit subscribers.
@Abrown67, @Mzy4pw, @eguertal

In regards to the stream, it is on FloTrack. Those who subscribed to the Universal or Monthly plan have access to FloTrack (and other FloSports sites) through their subscription.

If you chose the MileSplit yearly plan, you can contact support@flosports.tv to upgrade your account to Universal.

Videos from the live stream will be available after on MileSplit for all MileSplit subscribers.
02/01/2019 12:00:52 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@My3boyz1980 The feed will only be live on Saturday.
02/03/2019 6:05:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=loremtr]@My3boyz1980 The feed will only be live on Saturday. [/quote] Is Friday video available?? now that the meet is over? thx
loremtr wrote:

Is Friday video available?? now that the meet is over? thx

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.