Meet Entry Report Question
11/28/2018 12:03:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It would be great if a report of each athletes meet events was available like last year-is this possible? Would save me a lot of time . Thanks Coach Boyer JP2 Catholic
It would be great if a report of each athletes meet events was available like last year-is this possible? Would save me a lot of time . Thanks

Coach Boyer
JP2 Catholic
11/28/2018 3:05:10 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Can you explain a little more what you are looking for?
Can you explain a little more what you are looking for?
11/28/2018 4:05:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@loremtr Now the site can only give you a readout of all your entries, or just your all your boys or girls. Last year we could get a list of each individual athletes entries which was great in making sure everyone was in at least a couple of events and no one was overused without making a spreadsheet. Thanks
@loremtr

Now the site can only give you a readout of all your entries, or just your all your boys or girls. Last year we could get a list of each individual athletes entries which was great in making sure everyone was in at least a couple of events and no one was overused without making a spreadsheet. Thanks
11/28/2018 9:37:17 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Checking the events for each athlete and also being able to enter by the athlete instead of by the event was a huge benefit over this year's format in my opinion. Hopefully this can be upgraded.
Checking the events for each athlete and also being able to enter by the athlete instead of by the event was a huge benefit over this year's format in my opinion. Hopefully this can be upgraded.
11/29/2018 11:02:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I don't like how you can't put people in events without seed times. I'm worried even putting in slow times that kids may end up in heats they won't be competitive in.
I don't like how you can't put people in events without seed times. I'm worried even putting in slow times that kids may end up in heats they won't be competitive in.
11/29/2018 11:59:53 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachBelcher the flip side to that is a kid with a super fast time getting accidentally no-timed and he blows the field out. Making sure a coach puts a seed time in hopefully avoids this. Seed the athletes at what they can run.
@CoachBelcher the flip side to that is a kid with a super fast time getting accidentally no-timed and he blows the field out. Making sure a coach puts a seed time in hopefully avoids this. Seed the athletes at what they can run.
11/29/2018 1:21:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I agree, need to be able to enter by athlete or by event. Helps keep track of what athlete you entered so you don't miss one.
I agree, need to be able to enter by athlete or by event. Helps keep track of what athlete you entered so you don't miss one.
12/11/2018 10:50:13 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Agree that it would be very nice to have the search/report by athlete function. Our school has been hit with the flu and it would be helpful to be able to remove by athlete rather than searching and removing athlete by each event.
Agree that it would be very nice to have the search/report by athlete function. Our school has been hit with the flu and it would be helpful to be able to remove by athlete rather than searching and removing athlete by each event.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.