Hoover Middle School Open (CANCELED) 2018
02/01/2018 9:44:16 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is this meet actually canceled? If so, will it be rescheduled? There are few opportunities to do large meets like the Hoover meet, so losing it would be a shame.
Is this meet actually canceled? If so, will it be rescheduled? There are few opportunities to do large meets like the Hoover meet, so losing it would be a shame.
02/01/2018 10:20:32 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Hoover still does not have a track. Authorities say it will be done by march 2nd but I'm not taking a chance. It was supposed to be done by September 1st, actually. To be fair to you coaches who are planning your schedules I thought it would be best to cancel it this year early rather than at the last minute. We're disappointed as well. The Hoover Relays have run for 50 consecutive years...until now.
Hoover still does not have a track. Authorities say it will be done by march 2nd but I'm not taking a chance. It was supposed to be done by September 1st, actually. To be fair to you coaches who are planning your schedules I thought it would be best to cancel it this year early rather than at the last minute. We're disappointed as well. The Hoover Relays have run for 50 consecutive years...until now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.