Holiday Invitational 2017
12/08/2017 6:38:00 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
With all the school delays and closings what are the plan concerning this meet ?
With all the school delays and closings what are the plan concerning this meet ?
12/08/2017 9:53:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Friday is cancelled. They will try to have a meet tomorrow. Stay tuned :-)
Friday is cancelled.
They will try to have a meet tomorrow. Stay tuned
12/08/2017 10:01:19 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches; Friday's meet is cancelled if you have not heard that already. The meet Saturday will begin at noon. If you are a 1A-5A school that would like to participate then please email Coach Hind @ dhind@hoover.k12.al.us before 6:00 p.m. today and we will add you to the 6A-7A meet. Additionally, if you are a 6A-7A school that now does NOT want to compete Saturday because of the delayed start then please also email me and we will delete your team from the meet. We will now have to check in at the clerk for events Saturday so we can reseed the heats. Doors will open at 11:00 at the Crossplex. Sincerely, devon hind Meet Director, Holiday Invitational
Coaches;

Friday's meet is cancelled if you have not heard that already.

The meet Saturday will begin at noon. If you are a 1A-5A school that would like to participate then please email Coach Hind @ dhind@hoover.k12.al.us before 6:00 p.m. today and we will add you to the 6A-7A meet. Additionally, if you are a 6A-7A school that now does NOT want to compete Saturday because of the delayed start then please also email me and we will delete your team from the meet. We will now have to check in at the clerk for events Saturday so we can reseed the heats. Doors will open at 11:00 at the Crossplex.

Sincerely,

devon hind
Meet Director, Holiday Invitational
12/08/2017 10:49:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@dhind can we scratch athletes and or change entries-the ACT is tomorrow as well-my team will be probably lose a handful of competitors and I would like to move a few around into slots we will be created because of the 4 athlete per event rule-This Saint John Paul 2 Catholic School-we are in still for tomorrow
@dhind can we scratch athletes and or change entries-the ACT is tomorrow as well-my team will be probably lose a handful of competitors and I would like to move a few around into slots we will be created because of the 4 athlete per event rule-This Saint John Paul 2 Catholic School-we are in still for tomorrow
12/08/2017 10:59:40 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
From what I am hearing, the ACT has been cancelled.
From what I am hearing, the ACT has been cancelled.
12/08/2017 2:26:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
ACT is not cancelled in Huntsville but I did see on ACT website a number of Alabama places are cancelled
ACT is not cancelled in Huntsville but I did see on ACT website a number of Alabama places are cancelled
12/08/2017 3:15:05 PM
Power User
Our school advises to check the website and see about cancelled test sites. If they are the kids can get help rescheduling.
Our school advises to check the website and see about cancelled test sites. If they are the kids can get help rescheduling.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.