All over the state Sectional Directors are scrambling to make weather related decisions concerning 2018 Sectional Meets.
With severe thunderstorms set to cover much of the state on Thursday it appears the best bet for many locations is to postpone. In fact several sites have already done so.
The James Clemens site ( 1A/2A - 3, 4A - 4, 6A - 6, & 7A - 4) has made the call to postpone until Friday.
The Auburn site (3A - 2, 6A - 2, 7A-2) has made the call to postpone until Friday. The time schedule will remain the same.
The Scottsboro site is moving to Friday.
Trussville is moving to Friday
Oxford is moving to Friday
Baker is moving to Friday
Fairview is moving to Friday
Tuscaloosa is moving to Friday
We will keep you updated as we hear back with and more rescheduled meets.