Bring Back the Graph
10/07/2018 2:44:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Not sure if I like or dislike the new athlete profile look, on the plus side if there is video of the athlete it is accessibly displayed along side the meet information line. Downside... the GRAPH is gone!!! I used to use the graph as a teaching tool to the explore the when's, where's, and how's to be consistent in performance or the lack thereof. PLEASE BRING BACK THE GRAPH!!!
Not sure if I like or dislike the new athlete profile look, on the plus side if there is video of the athlete it is accessibly displayed along side the meet information line. Downside... the GRAPH is gone!!! I used to use the graph as a teaching tool to the explore the when's, where's, and how's to be consistent in performance or the lack thereof. PLEASE BRING BACK THE GRAPH!!!
10/08/2018 10:19:57 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGaddy Thanks for the feedback. It's funny you mention the graph as we are currently in the process of bringing it back now. Feel free to email me (david.everett@flosports.tv) with any other feedback! Thanks!
@CoachGaddy Thanks for the feedback. It's funny you mention the graph as we are currently in the process of bringing it back now. Feel free to email me (david.everett@flosports.tv) with any other feedback!

Thanks!
10/09/2018 4:07:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wcarunner Thanks!!!!
@wcarunner
Thanks!!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.